CHANGING LIVES THROUGH YOUR GIFTS
Luther Crest Bible Camp spreads the good news of Jesus Christ to thousands of people each year! As an extension of the Lutheran Church, we are proud to serve a multitude of denominations and member congregations and their members!
Our work is based on two income streams
• Our fees for our summer camp, retreats, and events
• Your gifts!
Almost 50% of our income needs come from individuals, congregations, families, businesses, and corporations. You are so important to the life and breath of Luther Crest.
Your gift to Luther Crest:
• Provides needed scholarships to young people who need financial assistance to attend camp;
• Maintains and improves the grounds and facilities;
• Assists with the development of new programs to enable the ministry to better serve our guests;
• Strengthens our ministries for future growth and development!
WAYS TO GIVE TO LUTHER CREST
We are pleased you have decided to come and learn more about the giving opportunities you have at Luther Crest. We invite you to read on to see how you can personally invest in the future of your community and church.
Campers and other guests who come to camp will proclaim the Gospel to their friends, family, and community members for years to come. Your participation in our gifting programs will ensure youth and adults receive the best and safest programs and facilities possible. There are several ways you can support the ministries of Luther Crest while receiving tax benefits.
CHECK OR CASH GIFTS
Send a check or cash gift to:
8231 County Road 11 NE
Alexandria, MN 56308
CREDIT CARD GIFTS
Make a donation with your Visa, Mastercard, or Discover credit card. Click the GIVE NOW button above or call (320) 846-2431 to make a gift over the phone.
Text (320) 281-1373 and enter the dollar amount you wish to give. A link will take you through the easy steps to make your gift.
APPRECIATED ASSET GIFTS
Stock or Mutual Funds
Consider a gift of stock or mutual funds to Luther Crest if your investment portfolio includes highly appreciated, low-yielding stock or mutual funds. Your appreciated securities may be exempt from capital gains taxes when you transfer them to Luther Crest. You may receive a tax deduction equal to the market value at the time they are transferred.
Consider a gift of real estate, personal residence or vacation home, commercial property, or even vacant land.
CONSIDER THESE GIVING OPTIONS
2023 WISH LIST
- New Inflatable Bumper Zorb Balls (2 for $150 Value)
- New Plastic Round and 6-Foot Long White Portable Tables ($100 per table Value)
- Water Filling Stations (Program Center, Chapel) - Bottle Fill ($1,000 Value)
- Commercial-sized vacuum cleaners for Large Group Meeting Spaces ($450 Value)
- New Life Jackets for 2-8 Grade programs (YOUTH medium, large, or XL & ADULT small or medium)
- New or Used Van for Year-Round Programs (Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information)
THANK YOU TO OUR RECENT DONORS
• Amanda Barsness - water filling station for the Dining Hall
• Jacalyn Nornes - high ropes safety equipment