RETREAT AT LUTHER CREST
Luther Crest is nestled among the majestic sugar maples and close enough to hear the dancing waves of Alexandria's Lake Carlos and chain of lakes. Retreat and renewal are vital to the journey of faith. We all need time away for reflection and recharge, time for fun and laughter, and time set aside from the busyness and stress of our lives.
Fall, winter, spring, or summer - Luther Crest is a place set apart that can accommodate all your retreat needs. Luther Crest is a perfect, central location for many different rural, urban, and metro areas. We can honestly say that we are "about an hour" or "a couple of hours" from Fargo, St. Cloud, Brainerd, Minneapolis/St. Paul, Sioux Falls, and more. Just far enough away from home to be "a place apart".
The Alexandria Area has many attractions that you may include in your retreat schedules such as the Carlos Creek Winery, Andes Tower Hills Ski Resort, Casey's Amusement Park, Big Splash Indoor Waterpark at Arrowwood, and 6 area Golf Courses.
BOOK YOUR RETREAT
After contacting Luther Crest to secure the dates for your retreat, Luther Crest will send you a contract to sign and return with your deposit. Please remember to let us know all of the program resources you will need for your retreat, such as using recreation equipment, campfires or worship, audio-visual needs, etc.
You may want to download the map and directions, especially if you have never been to Luther Crest before. Mapquest and Google Maps do not always work perfectly, especially if you are using a car GPS or Guidance System.
Lodging and meeting spaces are available year-round for adults and youth and can be utilized by church groups, community groups, businesses, school groups and scouts, families, pastors, singles, seniors and women's or men's groups, and more.
Wireless internet and audio-visual equipment are available for group use.
Luther Crest offers an amazing food service with a great menu and a variety of meal plans for you to choose from. We are happy to accommodate whatever special meal requests and food requirements you might have, such as vegetarian, gluten-free, diabetic, or various food allergies. Let us know and we will have a meal prepared just for your needs.
- Confirmation Retreats
- Sunday School Events
- Senior High Mentor Retreats
- Team Building/Ropes Course School/Church Groups
- Downhill Ski Weekend at Andes Tower Hills
- Women's Retreat
- Men's Retreat
- Quilting, Scrapbooking and Stamping Retreats
- Couple Retreats
- Social Organizations and Community Groups
- Fishing and Golfing Weekends
- Carlos Creek Winery or Grape Stomp Weekend
- Business Meetings, Retreat, or Conference
- Church Council Meetings or Retreat
- Synod Meeting or Conference
- Team-Building Event
- Stress and Anxiety Management
- Winter, Spring, Summer, and Fall Reunions
- Family Christmas
- Baby or Wedding Showers
- Bible Study
- Worship and Campfire
- Outdoor Labyrinth
- Large Playfield for softball, football, etc.
- Waterfront: Swimming, Fishing, and Boating
- Maple Basswood walking trails
- Ice Fishing
- Tubing, X-C Skiing, and Snowshoeing
- Lower Chapel: Ping-Pong & Foosball